We are committed to protecting your privacy, and at the same time we endeavor to use any data we collect from you to provide the best possible service.
Collection of information using cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. They are used by most websites to tailor information and marketing messages to better suit your needs, as well as to store login or personal information for your convenience.
Types of cookie used on our website
- Session Cookies - We use a session cookie to remember your login for you and what you've put in your basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionalities on the site will be broken.
- Google Analytics – We use this to understand how the website is being used in order to improve the user experience.
- Facebook - Cookies and pixels are used to understand and deliver ads and make them more relevant to you, as well as to store . We may also use a cookie to learn whether someone who saw an ad on Facebook later visited our website.
Data collection and use
We collect personal data that you volunteer while using our website or conducting a commercial relationship with us. We may use your personal data for research and development, customer administration and marketing. We do not collect or use personal data for any other purpose, nor do we share it with third parties, other than our trusted partner network. However, if we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will ask your permission first. If you give us personal information about somebody else, such as a colleague, we will assume you have their permission to do so, and their data will also be subject to this policy.
Confidentiality & security
We give you the option of using a secure transmission method to send personal data via our website. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorized access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorized modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You are entitled by law to request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. If you would like to know whether we hold personal information about you, or to request a copy, you can ask us by email or post (details on our contact page). We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data that we keep about you within 20 working days. To enable us to release any data, we may require proof of your identity. We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- Rectified or amended